Tata is famous for commercial class vehicles, in 2022 tata launched electric version mini truck Tata Ace EV. Ace EV is a electrified version of Tata’s very much famous commercial truck Tata Ace. It is suitable for Urban and Suburban transportation. Ace EV equiped with number of features that make it a perfect choice for you.
Its container load body make it secure for transport of goods. Ace EVs fast charging and long range make it suitable for fast and easy driving experience. With 21.3 kWh lithium-ion battery pack Ace EV gives 154 KM driving range on a single charge.
Tata Ace EV On Road Price in India
- Starting at Rs 9.21 lakh, the Ace EV offers an accessible entry point for small businesses seeking sustainable transportation solutions.
- Low operating expenses and government subsidies make the Ace EV a financially attractive choice for entrepreneurs.
- Ace EV is equipped with a 21.3kWh Lithium Iron Phosphate battery pack, offering reliable and sustainable power. Its electric motor delivers a capable 36 HP and 130Nm of torque, ensuring efficient performance for urban transportation needs.
- To handle diverse loads comfortably, the Ace EV features a rigid leaf spring suspension in both the front and rear. This setup not only enhances ride quality but also increases the vehicle’s load-carrying capacity.
- For confident and responsive stopping power, the Ace EV employs a dual-circuit hydraulic braking system. This system combines disc brakes at the front for superior stopping power with drum brakes at the rear for added stability.
Tata Ace EV Specifications
|Number of Tyres
|Chassis with cabin
|Rear wheel drive transmission
Tata Ace EV Features
Ace EV comes with several features that enhance the overall driving experience. Here are the table smummrizing of features:
|Digital Instrument Cluster
|Fast Charging System
|Driver Information Display
Tata Ace EV Review
Ace EV Provides high work at a suitable price. With a 600kg payload capacity and 6000 ltr cargo space, this mini truck Is a good choice for transportation. Ace EV is no lesser than any gasoline-powered vehicle in power and has low maintenance because it’s an electric vehicle. Read Full Review
FAQ About Tata Ace EV
What is the Tata Ace EV payload capacity?
600kg is the payload capacity of Ace EV.
What is the power and torque of the Tata Ace EV?
Ace EV comes with 36 horsepower and maximum torque of 130nm.
Tata Ace EV range
21.3kWh battery pack offers a range of 154 KM on a single charge.
How to book Tata Ace?
You can book Tata Ace from the official website of Tata Motors
You May Also Like