The Jayem Neo EV is an electric car based on the Tata Nano, developed by Tata Motors in collaboration with Jayem Automotives. With a 48-volt electric system producing 17 kW (23 hp), the Jayem Neo EV has an ARAI cycle range of 200 kilometers on a full charge. Ola Cabs is set to incorporate the Jayem Neo into its fleet, with the first batch of 400 units being supplied by Tata Motors and Jayem Automotives. Let’s take a closer look at what makes the Jayem Neo an exciting addition to the Indian electric vehicle market.
Jayem Neo Launch Date
The launch date for the Jayem Neo EV has been delayed and is yet to be decided. This electric vehicle, based on the Tata Nano, has been in development for several years, with Tata Motors collaborating with Jayem Automotives to bring it to the market.
The delay in the launch could be due to various factors, such as market conditions, supply chain challenges, and regulatory issues. Despite the delay, there is still a lot of anticipation for the launch of the Jayem Neo, especially with the increasing demand for electric vehicles in India.
It remains to be seen when the car will finally hit the market, but it is expected to offer a range of around 200 km on a full charge, making it a practical city car option.
Read More –
Jayem Neo Electric Car Specifications
|Performance (0-80 kmph)
|Electric Car Engine
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor
Jayem Neo EV Dimensions
- Length: 3,164 mm
- Width: 1,750 mm
- Height: 1,652 mm
- Wheelbase: 2,230 mm
- Ground Clearance: 180 mm
- Kerb Weight: 800 kg
- Wheel Size: 12-inch
- Seating Capacity: 4-persons
Jayem Neo EV Features
- Electric powertrain with a 48-volt system that puts out 17 kW (23 hp)
- ARAI cycle range of 200 km on a full charge, which drops to around 140 km with four passengers and air conditioning
- Compact size for easy maneuverability in city traffic
- 7-inch floating touchscreen infotainment system with navigation and Bluetooth connectivity
- Driver information display and digital clock
- Air conditioning system
- Music system with AUX-in and front power windows
- 12V power socket for charging devices
- Front seat headrests for added comfort.
- Front airbags to protect the driver and passenger in case of a collision.
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS) to prevent the wheels from locking up during sudden braking, allowing the driver to maintain control of the vehicle.
- Brake assist technology to provide additional braking force when the driver applies the brakes in an emergency situation.
- Traction control system to prevent the wheels from spinning on slippery roads, improving the car’s stability and handling.
- Front and rear parking sensors to help the driver park safely and avoid collisions.
- Drive modes that include Standard, Sport, and Eco, allowing the driver to choose the optimal driving mode for different driving conditions.
- Central locking to prevent unauthorized access to the vehicle.
- Front and rear seat-belts to ensure the safety of all passengers.
- Hazard warning switch to signal other drivers in case of an emergency.
Jayem Neo Electric Car Exterior
The Jayem Neo EV features a design that is reminiscent of the Tata Nano, but it does have a few differences. The electric Neo will not carry the Tata badge, but instead will feature the Jayem and Electra EV badges to signify the electric system.
The black bumper on the Jayem Neo EV helps to keep costs low. The fully digital instrument display is mounted above the center console, giving the driver easy access to all the necessary information. Overall, the Jayem Neo EV has a simple and practical design, which is suitable for a city car.
Interior Of Jayem Neo Electric Car
The interior of the Jayem Neo EV is designed to provide a spacious and comfortable experience for passengers. While it may share some features with the standard Tata Nano, specific details have not been confirmed by the automakers.
The car’s digital instrument cluster is equipped with advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and is capable of displaying a range of technical information.
The Jayem Connect feature allows for seamless integration of mobile devices with the car’s infotainment system, while a surround sound system provides an immersive audio experience. Overall, the interior of the Jayem Neo EV is designed to provide a modern and connected driving experience.
Jayem Neo Electric Vehicle Colors
The Jayem Neo Electric Car is expected to be available in four different colours – white, yellow, electric blue, and green. While the exact shades and finishes of these colours are not yet known, the available colour options should offer customers a decent variety to choose from. The choice of colours can often play an important role in a buyer’s decision, as it allows them to personalize and add a touch of individuality to their vehicle. The Jayem Neo’s colour options are likely to be chosen to complement the car’s design and to appeal to a wide range of potential customers.
FAQ About Jayem Neo EV
What is the launch date of Nano EV?
The launch date for the Jayem Neo EV has been delayed and is yet to be decided. Please Subscribe me for info about Nano EV.
Which Indian car are the Jayem Neo cars made by Jayem based upon?
Tata Nano ev is the car that made upon Jayem Neo, but it become now Jayem Neo EV.
Jayem Neo Website
You May Also Like